Tuesday 30 October 2007

Got a spare server?

OiNK.cd, the number 1 site in the world for waffle recipies, is looking for a new home to host a simple website.

You'll need to be able to provide name servers, hosting and bandwidth, as well as remote administration capabilities for these.

What's in it for you? A warm fuzzy feeling.

If you're able to help, make a comment and leave an email address. Start your post with [DNP] if you don't want the comment published.

edit: shirt news
Spreadshirt rejected the SVG because it apparently used too many colours, so I've got canapial working on it. :P

edit2: We have received plenty of offers for simple hosting. Thanks to everyone! PLEASE STOP SUBMITTING

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple website dont sound very good no.

Anonymous said...

Simple eh? As in for a blog/forum?

Not that I could give you my server space :P Y'all would murder my bandwidth, you LEECHERS

-Becky

Unknown said...

A simple website? Im hoping that it will only be temporary?

Anonymous said...

I hope this means what I think it means...

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to get too excited... but if this means what I think it means... :D

D1mitri said...

Well, could you tell us how much bandwidth you get monthly?

And what is the legal side of this? (is this simply going to link to google or there will be something else?)

Anonymous said...

If it were really as simple as it sounds, wouldn't a shared server hosting account do just fine? ;)

Here's hoping.
-lighting

Unknown said...

is it for waffle recipes or what?

azc said...

^ All assets are currently frozen.

Unknown said...

leave them out to be thawed so i can eat them because they're delicious

George Taylor said...

the second best thing OiNK.cd could be would be an honest-to-goodness site for waffle recipes.

but who wants to be second best?

Unknown said...

I hope this is what i think/hope it is

Anonymous said...

By "simple website" I hope you mean a new torrent site.

Anonymous said...

jeez, relax all you guys. There wont be oink.cd a torrent site anymore. Dont you get it?

Anonymous said...

No. One day it will return.

Unknown said...

and until then let's aimlessly speculate, raising everyone's collective blood pressure

Anonymous said...

I hope so it will return but maybe that's why most of the mods haven't jumped ship just yet??? I'm saving my oink torrents…

Unknown said...

I can help setup that hoodie file for screenprinting.