Remember, the following are all scams. Obviously, do not visit them.
oink.cx.la is still up
oink.we.bs is dead
oink.s4u.0lx.net> is dead
oink.pytalhost.com is dead
oink.pms.cc is dead
savy.ath.cx/OiNK/ is dead
oink.6x.to is up
Again, please don't be stupid enough to give money to that scam.
As predicted, November 1st came and went, and they're still making excuses and asking for money.
edit: For those still confused on how to get into IRC...
1. Download and install an IRC client of your choice (common choices are xchat for linux, xchat aqua for Mac, and mIRC for windows.)
2. Connect to irc://irc.p2p-network.net.
3. Type /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email
4. Type /join #oink
5. Revel in the intelligent discussion we have going, for example:
Paine> Someone say something stupid
asrivat> something stupid.
edit 2: For the tech smarts
- SSL is on port 7000
- vhosts are available in #vhosts
NoOneButMe> #vhosts vhosts are only temporary
NoOneButMe> Might be worth mentioning that?
- hostnames are partially spoofed automatically.
edit 3: A lot of people are asking about http://waffles.fm
A few of it's owners (at least, they claimed to be) have contacted me via IRC and said it's going to be a new tracker. It's not 'endorsed' by us, however it doesn't look like a scam.
It's not really much of a scam if it doesn't ask for money ;)
EDIT 4: .cx.la and waffles.fm are not the same site
They just both happened to pick a November 1st release date. It's pretty obvious that the scamsite is now going to use it as their "final destination" on November 1st too, though.